MISSION: To create awareness to show that we care by donating time, talent, and most of all LOVE!
1. To explain to those interested who are in participating the who, what, when, where, and hows of the talent show.
2. To educate participants on the cancer and spark interest and awareness of the disease
3. To discuss concerns, plans, and where each talent can be used.
4. To list duties of each person and/or job in detail so each person will know what needs to be done and how their talent can be used to help.
5. To put on a grand show and raise lots of awareness and money for the Childhood Cancer Foundation of Nevada.
"The company needs to turn its mission into detailed supporting objectives for each level of management." (Marketing: An Introduction For Education Management Corporation pg.41)
MISSION of the NCCF:
"The MISSION of the Nevada Childhood Cancer Foundation is to provide
social, emotional, educational, and psychological support services and
programs to families of ALL children diagnosed with life threatening or
critical illnesses such as cancer, HIV/AIDS, sickle cell, hemophilia,
renal disorders, and immunologic diseases and provide healing arts and
wellness programs to adults touched by cancer and to chronically ill
children and their caregivers. " (Nevada Childhood Cancer Foundation)